To be able to apply for Portuguese citizenship, one must remain in the country for at least five years. If the application is through marriage, the duration is reduced to three years
[caption id="attachment_23358" align="aligncenter" width="1000"] how to get Portugal citizenship[/caption]
To convert a tourist visa to a work visa during that time, within those 90 days, you will find a company that is ready to sponsor you for a work visa, apply for a work visa, and until Stay in Japan until the application is processed. . .
What documents do I need to apply citizenship?
- Completed application form.
- Two recent, similar photos.
- Passport or other valid travel documents.
- Valid residence visa.
- Proof of money to support itself.
- Proof of proposed accommodation.
- Permission to check criminal records.
- Valid labor contract.
Documents required to apply for a travel visa in Portugal
Please login or Register to submit your answer