Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions (the “Agreement” or “Contract”) describe what you are legally entitled to expect from us when you purchase travel related reservation services through us, in addition to your obligations as a customer.
Use of the website
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that (i) you are at least 18 years of age; (ii) you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation; (iii) you will use this Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; (iv) you will only use this Website to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act; (v) you will inform such other persons about the Terms and Conditions that apply to the reservations you have made on their behalf, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto; (vi) all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete, and (vii) if you have an account to this website, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by you and anyone other than you. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of these Terms and Conditions.
The terms “we“, “us” and “our” refer to FLYINGHELPLINETM, one of the largest online reservation provider in India.
The term “you” and “your” refers to the agent/customer visiting our website, booking a reservation through us or otherwise using our services.
Moreover, for the purposes of these terms and conditions the following words or phrases have the meaning shown below, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise:
“Booking”: any order for products or services you make on our Website which is confirmed or accepted by us. Acceptance will be made by us (and a contract concluded) when we have received full payment from you and sent a confirmation email.
“Booking Agent” or “Travel Agent”: The online travel agency that manages and operates the website flyinghelplineTM, who in the course of its business provides advice and information and acts as an intermediary in the process of realizing agreements in the field of travel. We as Travel Agent and our Website act as an interface in the transactions involved with the Travel Supplier.
“Customer” or “Client”: The person who makes a Booking or the person on whose behalf the services provided by us have been agreed and who has accepted that condition.
“Service fee”: means the portion of your total cost of the service rendered to you on behalf of us as indicated in the confirmation page and email that covers the services provided by us.
“Travel Supplier(s)” or “Supplier(s)”: The airline and/or any other product and/or service provider in the field of travel, with whom the Customer enters into an agreement and who, with due observance of the applicable terms and conditions, is responsible for carrying out the service.
“Website”: means the https://flyinghelpline.com/ Website.
2. Booking via our website
2.1. By booking via our website:
- You agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement and any additional terms and conditions of any Supplier that are applicable to your booking, travel arrangements or use of any website content. You agree on behalf of yourself and those you represent to comply with all such terms and conditions, including the payment of all amounts when due.
- You agree that, under no circumstances, any compensation paid by us cannot exceed the purchase price of your ticket after deducting the amount corresponding to the service fee.
- You agree that for any problem you face regarding your booking at the time you are at the airport, before taking any action, you are under the obligation to firstly contact us for assistance. Any solution provided by us must be followed and any deviations from it are only allowed after our explicit permission.
- You agree that any violation of any such terms and conditions may result in (a) the cancellation of your reservation or purchase, (b) your forfeiture of any money paid for your reservation or purchase, (c) you being denied access to the applicable travel related product or service, and (d) our right to debit your account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation.
- You represent and warrant that (a) you are of sufficient age to use our services and website and can create binding legal obligations in connection with your use, (b) you are legally authorized to act for or on behalf of any persons included in a booking and accept these terms and conditions on their behalf, and (c) the information supplied by you is true and correct.
- You are responsible for informing such other persons of all terms and conditions applicable to their travel arrangements. You understand that you are financially responsible for any use of our services or website by you and those using your name or account.
- You are responsible for your activities on the Website (financially or otherwise), including the possible use of your user name and password.
3. Contract related:
We sell a variety of travel related products and services from different Travel Suppliers. We, as Booking/Travel Agent, are acting as intermediary for products and services that are not directly supplied by us. We are not a co-vendor of such products and services. When you make a booking via our website, you will be entering into a separate contract with such Travel Suppliers in connection with such products and services. We are therefore not a party to the contractual relationship in relation to the products and services you order on our Website, unless explicitly provided otherwise herein.
4. Booking Price
Prices are confirmed at the final step of the booking path at the point when you click “Pay For Order”, “Make the reservation” depending on product purchased.
4.4. Changes, Refund and cancellations
If you want to make any changes, no need to place a new order we will take charges. You can submit your changes request at https://flyinghelpline.com/revision-flight-changes link. Although information on your ability to cancel or modify your reservation is available online during the booking process and set out in your confirmation email. it is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with the Supplier’s specific terms and conditions for cancellations and amendments, since you are deemed to have read and accepted them at the time your booking is placed.
You may submit your request for change and/or cancellation, https://flyinghelpline.com/revision-flight-changes here. After that you will receive an email asking you to confirm with us in order to process your request. If for any reason you do not receive the message, you are solely responsible for contacting us so as to establish that your request is received and being processed. We are not responsible if due to any technical reasons the communication process is not completed.
Changes to name details are not allowed by many airlines and other Suppliers. While we will endeavor to make such a change if necessary, please bear in mind that most airlines and Suppliers treat a name change as a cancellation, to which standard conditions and charges would apply.
In the event that you make any alteration to your booking (cancellation or modification), in addition to the terms and conditions of your Supplier(s), our standard fees will apply as may be outlined on your booking confirmation. These fees cover the administration costs incurred by us and do not include any charges imposed directly by the Travel Supplier.
We offer refunds on the purchase of our Reservation Ticket. However, since we deal with Reservation, we honor requests for refunds for the following reasons:
- Non-delivery of the product: Due to an issue with the mail, you do not receive a delivery e-mail from us. Depending on the price of the services, https://flyinghelpline.com may require you to first submit proof that you have submitted a report to the mail service describing the missing item;
- Download issues: You have problems that prevent you from downloading the pdf or reservation ticket. https://flyinghelpline.com recommends that you contact the support team for your browser provider, as https://flyinghelpline.com ensures that our software can be downloaded with all major browsers, and this problem usually arises from a customer’s issue with either their browser, firewall, or network;
- Irreparable defects with the software: Although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. This reason should be submitted to our Support Team for its approval of your refund request;
- After order placement and payment, if you feel you no longer require our services, you may request a cancelation and full refund – BEFORE your order has been delivered. If a reservation document has already been delivered to the provided email address, no refund will be issued.
- The whole amount is refundable after getting a visa if you book any confirmed final flight ticket from us.
4.4.3. Cancellations –by respective Airline
When you made your reservation online, you had read the terms and conditions of the reservation. As it’s a reservation and not a final purchased ticket it is subjected to airline policies such as overbookings/ cancellation of flights/ due to server issues/ technical problems/ Bad weather issues/ mechanical problems/ proximity to departure. The airline’s main priority is to sell tickets not merely reservations. We are not responsible for any reason for the cancellation for your reservation.
Your contract with your Suppliers may allow them to cancel reservation. We will endeavour that you are promptly notified of any significant changes once we become aware of such change if there is time before your departure, but we accept no liability for any changes or costs incurred that may result. Subject to the Supplier’s terms and conditions, you will then have the choice of accepting the change of arrangements, accepting an offer of alternative travel arrangements if one is made available by the Supplier, or cancelling your booked arrangements and receiving any applicable refunds. We do not guaranty that any refunds will apply.
4.4.4. Terms and Conditions for Using the Tickets for Immigration Purpose
When you enter a different country from which your flight departed you will have to go through the Immigration process. Each country will have its own agency that administers this inspection process. For the vast majority of passengers, the immigration process only takes a few minutes, though lines to take your turn can get long if many international flights arrive around the same time. You need to check by yourself the Immigration rule for the confirmed return flights. It is different from country to country with booking on the specific airline confirmed ticket.
We are providing confirmed and verifiable flight reservation for the visa application purposes only. However in your case, some of our regular customer are using our ticket for immigration purpose because it’s verifiable on Airline Portal also you will get a 6 Digit of confirmed valid PNR that means some Airport accepts the itinerary. But somehow if airport not accept this itinerary we are not taking any responsibility for this. We recommend you to cross check from your side before placing the order for immigration purpose. We are providing just flight reservation with valid PNR Number for limited period of time from 3 days to up to 2 weeks. We are not taking any responsibility for cancellation of this reservation for any reasons.
4.4.5. OK TO BOARD (OTB) Terms and Conditions
OTB is a message entered in the airline’s reservation system against your PNR number. In other words your paper-based visa (one that is not stamped in the passport) has been inspected and validated; as a result the airline check-in staff can issue you a boarding pass and allow you to board the flight. Hence, only the airline has an authority to make the OK to BOARD. In conclusion we are just providing the reservation; we are not responsible for cancellation of the your existing reservation from the airline.
When you made your reservation online, you had read the terms and conditions of the reservation. As it’s a reservation and not a final purchased ticket it is subjected to airline policies such as overbooking’s/ cancellation of flights/ due to server issues/ technical problems/ Bad weather issues/ mechanical problems/ proximity to departure etc. The airline’s main priority is to sell tickets not merely reservations. We are not responsible for any reason for the cancellation for your reservation.
You agree to indemnify us and our affiliates, and any of our Suppliers, and any such parties’ officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, losses, damages, or other costs, (including reasonable legal and accounting fees) brought by you or third parties as a result of (a) your breach of this Agreement, (b) your violation of any law or rights of any third party, or (c) your use of our website.
6. Copyright and trademark on this website
All content included on our site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and software (“Content”), is our property or our content suppliers and is protected by international copyright and other intellectual property laws. The intellectual property rights which subsist in the compilation (meaning the presentation, selection, collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all content on our website are the exclusive property of the company managing and operating this website and are protected by international copyright and other intellectual property laws. All software made available on our website or your mobile application is copyrighted work of ours or our software suppliers and is protected by international copyright and other intellectual property laws. Any use of Content and/or software other than in accordance with this Agreement, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance except as expressly authorized, of the Content on this site is strictly prohibited.
Certain software and content found on our website are owned or licensed by us, your use of which may be subject to further conditions.