What is a Dummy ticket for visa application?
A dummy ticket is a flight reservation for visa or flight itinerary whatever you are pronounced. however, It looks like a regular airline ticket with a valid PNR number is verifiable on the airline’s websites. basically, Dummy tickets are officially accepted for the Schengen visa application, another key point is dummy ticket is not an actual air ticket for whom you spend money without ensuring that your Schengen visa will not be denied.
Most people get confused when they heard this name like what is:
- Dummy ticket?
- flight itinerary?
- flight reservation?
- Booked Flight Itinerary?
- Flight booking for a visa?
- Dummy Air Ticket for Visa?
however, above all, they refer to the same concept as well have the same meaning. 😃
remember one thing, consulate always asks you for a Dummy Ticket details or flight reservation ticket for your visa process. In other words, If you going for unplanned travel to different countries, you can show them a Dummy Ticket during the visa process.
Can I Use Fully Paid Flight Ticket For Visa Instead Of Dummy Ticket?
No. it is not advisable to book a fully paid flight ticket advance, Instead of you can use a Dummy ticket which you can book without paying the full price. once a visa approved you can purchase a real flight ticket. without being sure that your Schengen Visa will not be denied.
Difference Between Dummy Flight ticket & Fake Flight ticket?
a dummy Flight ticket having a valid 6 Digit of the PNR with verifiable on the airline portal, while in the fake flight ticket there is no PNR or Fake PNR which are not verifiable on the Airline portal.
If i purchase fully paid flight ticket will I lose money if my visa rejected?
- Embassies are able to understand the fact that forcing applicants to buy a full ticket is not a VERY SMART OPTION.
- Planning to buy a dummy ticket, keep in mind that tickets are usually much more expensive than regular ones.
- However, you have nothing to worry about dummy tickets. (checkout article why Embassy required Dummy ticket)
- There is always the opportunity to get a flight route and a reserved dummy ticket instead of buying a really expensive ticket, as recommended by the Embassy.
“The European Union’s visa consulate advice has been amended: –
Round trip reservation or itinerary with dates & flight numbers specifying entry as well exit from Schengen state, However, Some Schengen authorities accept the itinerary when applying for the visa.” CHECK IT OUT>>>>>>>
FRANCE VISA CHECKLIST officially ask for (Flight Reservation) :
What Other Embassy Says about Flight Reservation ticket Click Here>>>>>>>
DUMMY AIR TICKET SAMPLE :
Is dummy ticket legal?
Yes, the Dummy ticket is officially accepted for the Schengen visa application as well as many other countries too, A dummy ticket is simply a flight reservation for visa application, so it is very important to select the right itinerary and right embassy at the same time.
Why Embassy Required Proof Of Dummy ticket For Visa Application?
Well, there are some real reasons behind this, such as:
- The number one reason is that the embassy wants to control the interval of stay of foreign nationals in the relevant Schengen country.
- A round-trip flight reservation ticket is the best way to avoid overstaying in the Schengen area.
- The embassy decides on the number of days you are allowed to stay in the Schengen area based on the travel dates provided by you.
- In such a case, it may refuse to grant a visa to the applicant.
- another reason, it’s all depending on the travel itinerary you present, ie. if it shows that you have planned to stay 7 days in France, 3 days in Belgium, 1 day in Greece, then you will have to apply to the France Embassy.
Return dummy ticket for Immigration Purpose?
- The immigration department asked for proof of a flight ticket when you travel to different countries. however, You do not know exactly when you will return, In this case, you can use a Dummy ticket.
- although last time I landed on a France Airport all of a sudden Immigration officer asked for a return ticket after that I showed a Flight reservation(Dummy ticket).
- it is not a fake ticket but it will show a confirmed when they verify it.
Dummy air ticket for Dubai Visa from India
- Visitors can use dummy ticket to show at the airport.
- Tickets generated for dummy should be active at the time of your travel to avoid offloading.
- We provide a confirmed dummy ticket. Round trip tickets are always safer to avoid immigration hassle.
What is the use of dummy ticket?
For Schengen visas, it is mandatory to show a Dummy air ticket as proof for acceptance for visa application.
Similarly, They can be verified on the airline websites if checked using the “Manage my booking” section found on many airline websites.
How to book Dummy Ticket For Apply Visa Application?
- Visit The FlyingHelpline Website.
- Enter The details about your trip.
- Tap to Book Now section, After the payment, you will get a success message with instructions.
- Get your reservation ticket within 4 to 8 hours on your Email from anywhere in the world.
note: We provide information for users requirement. For more info contact us: Email: [email protected]
Submit your review
Thank you for the article. Flew from Vietnam to Germany without a return ticket. Before departure, I booked a ticket with FlyingHelpline from Germany on FlyingHelpline.com with Lufthansa airline, the reservation lasted 12 days. At the airport in Dusseldorf upon arrival, they asked for a return ticket, showed a screenshot of the reservation, let it in without question.
Nice and informative
Admin, thank you for the article! I applied for a Czech visa, through you, I booked tickets with a 7-day reservation (Aeroflot), and handed out printed tickets - all this was done on the day the documents were submitted. thanks, They didn’t ask any questions, they held the passport for a week and issued a fresh visa at the exit 🙂
Congratulations! It's great that everything went well, have a nice vacation;)
I booked tickets to Stockholm, I’m going to serve on Mon. Thank you!
Good luck with the pitch, we will keep the fists!