- The Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases have now been confirmed in more than 90 countries and the footprints of this virus have now been found in India. A public health situation of this scale requires a concerted effort to prevent further importation of cases and build up a robust response system.
- In order to reduce the stress & anxiety of the passengers who must travel during this trying time and also to facilitate those who wants to postpone the date of travel, FLYINGHELPLINE has decided to provide Free of Charge rescheduling your travel date as per the following:
- Refunds for Tickets purchased during the Lockdown period in India.
As per office memorandum declare from the Ministry of Civil Aviation dated 16th April 2020, full refunds will be allowed without levying any cancellation charges for all bookings made and payment received during the lockdown period from 25th March 2020 to 03rd May 2020 for travel during the same period.
- Waiver for Date Change due to Covid-19, Corona Virus.
- Travel and Visa restrictions related to Covid-19 by Bureau of Immigration, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
- For all other countries please check with the Government/ Embassies of the respective countries.
- you can change your date anytime during this year.