FREE COVER LETTER FOR YOUR VISA APPLICATION
What is the cover letter for the Schengen visa application?
- The cover letter for a Schengen visa is an essential part of your visa application as it is a way to present yourself, which is why you want to travel to that specific country, as well as communicate with the visa authorities Who are handling your application.
- Please note that the country you will be visiting must be addressed to the country’s embassy or consulate applying through a visa application center such as VAS Global.
In the cover letter for a Schengen visa, you must convince the consular staff that you are fit to obtain a visa for the country you intend to visit.
information is included in the schengen visa cover letter application?
When you write a Schengen visa cover letter application you will need to include your complete travel details:
- The reason why you want to visit Schengen country.
- The dates when you intend to enter and depart.
- Planned travel of your activities in the Schengen area.
- Once you enter the Schengen area, you will stay.
- Whichever countries you intend to visit.
- Your employment status.
- If you were unable to submit any of the required documents, explain why this is the case.
GET FREE COVER LETTER FOR YOUR SCHENGEN VISA APPLICATION
letter to embassy for visa request
- free cover letter for Schengen visa application for all our customers
- Free Personal cover letter form.
- Your personal cover letter is one of the most important & Flight reservation & hotel reservation documents because it is the first document that the embassy or consulate checks before deciding if you need to be granted your visa or not .
covering letter for Schengen visa sample
A Schengen visa cover letter contains:
cover letter for tourist visa
- Purpose of your trip to Schengen member states or states
- Evidence of how you will undertake your journey (own fund or sponsor)
- If you have a sponsor – explain your personal relationship with your sponsor and this is why they will sponsor your trip
- Overview of your itinerary, which also explains why you chose to apply to the specific embassy
- If you cannot submit any of the required documents, write about the reasons you cannot and cannot explain the alternative document you have submitted.
- Your intention to return home – You can also write a separate letter of intent to explain your roots to your country.
- It is important to write a cover letter as a way of communicating with the embassy officer who is going to process your visa application.
In particular, now that a lot of embassies use VFS services to collect documents and distribute an applicant’s passport, you have no chance to talk to the visa authorities and explain their details.
As the visa authorities make their decisions based on the documents provided by you, it is highly recommended to write a cover letter that will serve as an explanation for you.
Therefore, write a compelling cover letter, even if it is not found in the list of required documents!
Make sure your cover letter is written according to your purpose of travel, such as: business, health, travel, etc.
Where should I submit a cover letter for a Schengen visa?
Depending on which country you are applying from, you can submit a Schengen visa application here:
- The embassy or consulate of the shenanigans you are visiting.
- There is no diplomatic representation in your place of residence, embassy/consulate of any other Schengen country you wish to visit.
- A visa application agency, in which the visa application for the Schengen country embassy or consulate you are visiting, is outsourced.
- Keep in mind that if you are going to visit many countries, apply to the embassy/consulate of the country you will see first.
Documents attached to the application to support my application:
- Application form with photos
- Round trip flight ticket confirmation (Flight Reservation/Flight Itinerary For Visa)
- Proof of accommodation
- Proof of employment (No Objection Letter)
- Travel Medical Insurance policy
- Visa application form, duly dated and signed with attached passport size photographs
- Passport reflects my travel experience
- Travel insurance, € 30,000 coverage
- Along with showing employment and certificates with planned leaves, I expect a return date to work
- ITR, Payslips and Savings Account as proof of my income
FOR BUSINESS: FREE COVER LETTER FOR VISA APPLICATION
covering letter for business visa
Applying for a Business Schengen visa, in addition to the regular documents you are expected to send to the embassy, you will also have to work towards preparing a business cover letter that you can submit to the embassy along with the remaining documents, about yourself. The purpose of the trip and its itinerary to explain in detail.
If you are applying for a Schengen business visa, it is your employer who has to write a cover letter on your behalf. It should be written on the company’s letterhead.
Private Contractor – You can write the letter yourself. It should still be on letterhead and will need to be told that you are the sole owner. Include the address and contact information for your business (even if it is your home), and all other information stated above. This letter may replace the requirement of a validity request letter.
Business Owner – It is still appropriate to write someone else’s letter for you.
Check the sample below so that you can put your own together:
Corporate business cover letter for visa should include the following information:
- The letter should be written on the company’s letterhead
- Addressed to the Consulate General of [Desh you intend to go]
- Name the applicant (traveler) sponsored or employed by the company or organization
- Mention that you are going to business meetings (avoid these words: work, train, help)
- Explain that your company will be financially responsible for you while traveling and for your transportation to the USA
Indicate your travel dates
- The earliest possible date of departure (if you can travel at any time, indicate the approximate date)
- The company guarantees financial responsibility for all travel expenses as well as transportation to the USA
- The letter must specify the validity of the visa and the number of entries the applicant has to enter. If it is not specified, the consular officer will issue the visa at his discretion.
- A closing original signature (other than the applicant). Electronic signatures not accepted.
Extra Person ₹599$9.99
Extra Person $9.99$10 /Extra Person $5$10 /Extra Person $5$10 /Extra Person $5
Extra Person ₹999$20.99
Extra Person $14$17 / Extra Person $9$17 / Extra Person $9$17 / Extra Person $9
Extra Person ₹999$23.99
Extra Person $14$20 / Extra Person $10$20 / Extra Person $10$20 / Extra Person $10
Disclaimer: The contents contained in this website are copyright protected. Except with the prior written permission of FlyingHelpline Properties Management and/or other relevant copyright owner, no person may download, duplicate, reproduce, edit, publish, make available or disseminate through whatever means this website or any content contained in whole or in part. All hyperlinks to this website require prior written application to and the approval in writing by Admin Department.
note: We provide information for users requirement. For more info contact us: Email: [email protected]