Get Verifiable Flight Reservation For Visa Application
Same Day Delivery | World Wide Accepted | 24*7 Support
FREE NOC | FREE Cover Letter | Join Free affiliate program.
What We Offer 24/7 days a week
30 Minutes Delivery
30 Minutes Delivery
30 Minutes Delivery
2 Hours Delivery
2 Hours Delivery
Free Cover Letter for Visa Application
Free NOC letter for visa application
join Affiliate Earnings | Become a Partner
Are you ready to get 20% commission?
Free sponsorship Letter Sample for Visa
Free Invitation letter Sample for visa
Ask Me Question | Q&A | 65000+ Views.
Reviews | Read Genuine Reviews From Our Real Customers
“I got my visa approved using your flight itinerary day before yesterday. I got a confirmation from the consulate that my visa was approved. Thank you so much. It was my first experience through your website. And you guys were really good at helping.”
“Thank you for editing my hotel itinerary for free. I thought that I will be getting charged for editing it for multiple Times. But you are so kind of that and you didn't charged for me. I am so lovable for your service. Thanks
recommend to all my friends”
“I got the itinerary and insurance very fastly!!😊😊
Very good service and got solutions from your visa guide pdf. Huge thanks😊😊😊”
Sanzonetti Ayuk Cantik
“Very professional website. And very reasonable prices for itinerary documents as well.
As promised by them the itinerary is verifiable online. Thank you very much Flying Helpline team..!!”
“Excellent service provided by Flying Helpline team. As promised by them the itinerary is verifiable online. Thank you very much Flying Helpline team..!!”
FAQ’s Top Reasons Why Everyones buy Flight Reservation ticket For Visa
- That’s exactly why we are here for and why you should use our service! Yes, the
- flight itinerary for a visa is perfectly acceptable for a visa. (T&C)
- Mostly The embassy actually recommends not purchasing actual tickets until the visa is approved.
Take a look 2 Minutes to Get importants about flight reservation for visa>>>>>>>
- A Flight reservation for visa or dummy ticket for visa or Dummy ticket or flight itinerary or flight reservation is the same thing that is asked while applying for the visa. Embassy asks for such reservations to make sure you have the place to stay and you will come back to your home country. It doesn’t have to be fully paid flight ticket, neither you should do that as it risks your money if you don’t get the visa.
- So dummy tickets can be acquired through @FlyingHelpline. we hold your tickets in your name, providing a proper PNR number which when embassy cross-checks with your application and airline, they will find the information accurate.
- Well, you do not have to buy a fully paid ticket before applying for a visa. Instead, you can offer a flight reservation that you can book without paying full price and once you get your visa you can buy the actual flight ticket.
- if you have not shown a flight reservation ticket for a round trip booking, they might assume that you do not plan to return back to your country, etc.
- So please avoid a full paid flight ticket and hotel booking, The UK and Europe consulate & US consulate, etc… does not require any fully paid hotel or flight, please read the checklist for the UK and Europe visa required flight schedule or valid flight reservation.
- Reservations made by flight itinerary or airline website which are acceptable by all consulates. So you are worried about it for visa application
- A flight booking is an actual ticket, You would pay the full price for the ticket and if you want to cancel the ticket in case your visa application is rejected, you would lose the entire price that you paid for the ticket, Here is what the embassy says about the flight reservation.
- Our Flight Reservation is generally valid from 7days to 2weeks. But sometimes airlines can choose to release a Flight Reservation at any time without prior notice to the customer or travel agency. Why so, we cannot promise our customers an exact date. as we have already mentioned in our terms & conditions. Remember, there is no validation set or end date for a Flight reservation ticket, and no person or business providing such kind of services should be guaranteed for validity. its all depends on airline policy. . (T&C Apply)
When you made your reservation online, you had read the terms and conditions of the reservation. As it’s a reservation and not a final purchased ticket it is subjected to airline policies such as overbookings/ cancellation of flights/ due to server issues/ technical problems/ Bad weather issues/ mechanical problems/ proximity to departure. The airline's main priority is to sell tickets not merely reservations.
- Hotel Reservation validity: until your check-in date. T&C
Insurance Validity: The insurance we provide is a valid one and can be used during your travel and stay, It meets all the Schengen visa requirements and is valid across all Schengen countries and international too. The signed insurance visa letter you receive from us is perfect for visa purposes.
You can order your flight and/or hotel reservations as soon as you want but it’s best to order it around a 3-5 days before your visa interview schedule.
Of course! If you haven’t noticed, we can accommodate all your wishes as long as they are within reason, You can definitely order for someone else and use your credit card or Paypal for them.
We’re just humans so sometimes we book the wrong dates and airports. If this happens, just email us Or Open below link and we will book your new flights.
Yes, we do. If there are 3 or more of you especially if you are a family traveling with kids, email us or talk to our live chat agent and we will give you a group discount.
No. If you have a flight from Delhi to Bangkok with a layover in Dubai, this is only counted as 1 flight leg even though in real life it is 2 separate flights. For example, you want to book:
(1)Delhi – Bangkok with a layover in Dubai – May 12, 2020
(2)Bangkok – Tokyo with a layover in Kuala Lumpur – May 15, 2020
(3)Tokyo – Delhi with a layover in Milan – May 18, 2020
These are counted as 3 flights even if each leg of the trip has a layover somewhere.