Apply travel visa in New Zealand
Why You Really Need A visitor visa in New Zealand
New Zealand affords a spread of completely different visa types in addition to visa waivers —the latter is called an NZeTA, or New Zealand Travel Authority.
Whether you want a visa or an NZeTA to enter the country is dependent upon:
- Your nationality
- The period of time you want to keep
- What you propose to do throughout your go to
- If you propose to go to for tourism functions, residents of 60 nationalities can at present journey to New Zealand with the brand new Tourism NZeTA. Starting October 2019 it’s compulsory for nationals of those 60 nations to pre-register for an eTA application on-line earlier than travelling to the country.
- If you propose to take a cruise that departs from and returns to New Zealand, you might be required to acquire a Tourism NZeTA, no matter your nationality.
- If your flight has a layover in New Zealand and also you maintain a passport from a transit visa waiver country, you might be required to hold a valid Transit NZeTA. Transit passengers should stay on board their flight or within the transit space of Auckland International Airport.
- Foreign passport holders not eligible for the eTA are required to acquire a New Zealand Visitor Visa.
- If you want to work or examine (for greater than three months), it’s essential to acquire the acceptable visa at an embassy or consulate.
Do I would like a tourist visa for New Zealand?
Whether you want a New Zealand tourist visa or a Tourism eTA to enter the country is dependent upon your nationality, the size of time you want to spend in New Zealand, and the aim of your keep. Citizens of quite a few nations together with the United States, all European Union member states, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, and Japan can enter New Zealand for durations of as much as 90 days with the New Zealand eTA.
- Citizens from the United Kingdom can enter for durations of as much as 6 months with the NZ eTA.
Eligible travellers should pre-register for an NZeTA tourist on-line application earlier than departing in the direction of the country.
- Australia everlasting residents, are required to apply for the eTA, no matter their nationality. Their standing as everlasting residents of Australia grants them eligibility for a Tourist NZeTA, whereas rendering them exempt from paying the related IVL.
Australians can keep in New Zealand indefinitely with no visa as they’re granted automated residency standing on arrival.
Travellers that don’t adjust to any of the next circumstances are required to acquire a customer visa to go to New Zealand for tourism functions:
- A citizen or everlasting resident of Australia
- A citizen of one of many 60 visa waiver eligible nations and territories
- A holder of the United Nations laissez-passer
- eligible for visa-free journey beneath different particular provisions
In order to acquire a customer visa for New Zealand, you will have to go to an embassy or consulate. Remember to carry your valid passport together with you, in addition to any supporting documents, corresponding to accommodation reservations, or tour reservations.
Visitor visa types for New Zealand
There are a couple of completely different types of New Zealand journey visas and visa waivers which are obtainable to cater to completely different travellers’ wants, depending on the duration and goal of their trip.
NZeTA (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority)
The New Zealand eTA is compulsory for eligible residents visiting the island nation after October 2019. Individuals planning a trip to NZ can apply on-line in a matter of minutes while not having to go to an embassy.
The overwhelming majority of applications are rapidly authorized and the eTAs are despatched to travellers electronically.
The Tourism NZeTA is accessible to passport holders from one of many 60 eTA eligible nations in addition to travellers taking a cruiseship in NZ, no matter their nationality.
The Transit NZeTA is required for all transit passengers from one of many transit visa waiver nations (please notice that this record of nations is completely different from the 60 NZeTA eligible nations talked about above).
The New Zealand Visitor Visa is for travellers who’re from non visa-exempt nations (or from visa-exempt nations however want to keep for longer than the time restrict). The visas permit guests to enter for tourism, journey actions, newbie sports activities occasions, and for learning (for as much as three months).
The validity of customer visas varies although the longest is 9 months. Partners and dependent kids (aged 19 and beneath) might be included on the visa application. Applicants have to show they manage to pay for to help themselves throughout their keep in NZ.
Group Visitor Visas
If you might be organizing a bunch trip to New Zealand the place everyone seems to be travelling for the identical goal, and has the identical journey preparations, it’s attainable to acquire a New Zealand Group Visitor Visa.
The group should journey to and leave New Zealand collectively. The group chief should full the group application and every particular person additionally wants to finish a customer visa application. They are valid for a most of 1 month.
Working Holiday Visas
New Zealand affords working vacation visas to younger folks (usually between 18 and 30, although typically as much as 35 years old) from quite a few nations. These types of New Zealand vacation visas are usually valid for as much as 12 months (as much as 23 months for residents of the UK or Canada).
To efficiently apply, candidates have to have a return ticket, or have the ability to exhibit they manage to pay for to pay for one. The important intention of the keep must be to vacation, and work must be the secondary intention.
How can I get an eTA New Zealand tourist Visa Waiver?
If you maintain a passport from one of many customer visa waiver nations (an eTA eligible country), you’ll be able to acquire a New Zealand eTA on-line.
The New Zealand eTA on-line application course of is fast and simple. Travellers from eligible nations want to finish the application type, meet the fundamental eTA requirements, and pay a processing price and tourist levy (IVL) utilizing a credit score or debit card.
Documents required for the eTA New Zealand tourist visa waiver
- Travellers taking a cruise in New Zealand (no matter their nationality), and passport holders from one of many 60 New Zealand eTA eligible nations can apply for the New Zealand eTA tourist visa waiver. The above candidates will need to have a valid passport that is still present for no less than three months past the supposed exit date from NZ.
- Travellers should be in good well being to journey to New Zealand. When requesting the NZ eTA all candidates are requested if they’re travelling to the country for therapy or medical session.
- When eligible travellers require the tourist eTA visa waiver for New Zealand, they are going to be required to reply some questions on their character.
Good character requirements imply that the applicant should reply questions on their prison historical past and historical past of deportation. An eTA won’t be granted to individuals who:
- Have a prison conviction
- Have been deported, eliminated or excluded from one other country
If the New Zealand authorities have a motive to imagine the applicant could also be a danger to the country’s safety, public order or public curiosity, the eTA won’t be authorized.
Can I apply for New Zealand visa online?
Apply for your visa online
You can apply online for most work, visitor or student visas. You can upload supporting documents, photographs and also pay for your application online. It is faster and easier to apply online.
How much does a visitor visa cost for New Zealand?
Most international visitors coming to New Zealand will pay an IVL of NZD $35. You pay this when you apply for a visa or request an NZeTA (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority)
How long does it take to process NZ visitor visa?
How long until my New Zealand visa is approved? Processing times vary greatly depending on the type of application, but on average, visitor, student, and work visas are processed within weeks up to 2-3 months. Certain categories of temporary visas may however take up to 6 months.
How can I know my visa is approved?
You will know that your visa is approved only after getting your passport. Flip the pages and you will see the visa printed/pasted on one of the pages. However is your visa is not approved, they will let you know right at the time of interview.
How do I know if my New Zealand visa is approved?
To check your visa conditions online you need to register and log in to our Visa Verification Service and enter your personal and visa details listed below: family name. passport nationality. current passport number
How long does New Zealand visitor visa take?
How long until my New Zealand visa is approved? Processing times vary greatly depending on the type of application, but on average, visitor, student, and work visas are processed within weeks up to 2-3 months. Certain categories of temporary visas may however take up to 6 months
Is it easy to get New Zealand visitor visa?
The fastest and easiest way to apply for a visitor visa is online. Before travelling to New Zealand, you need to make sure your passport is valid for at least three months longer than your expected departure date. If you come from a country that needs a New Zealand visa to enter, please be sure to apply in advance
Documents required for New Zealand Visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- flight ticket for visa Reservation Ticket required & Hotel booking must required
- 2 latest passport-size color images taken towards a white background with matte-finish (measurement 35 mm x 45 mm and 60% – 80% face close-up)
Note: Photograph shouldn’t be greater than three months old, scanned/stapled and shouldn’t be utilized in any of the earlier visas.
- Covering letter mentioning particulars of journey, particulars of the traveller, goal of go to and duration of keep. The letter must be duly signed by authorised signatory with firm stamp and addressed to the The Immigration New Zealand, New Delhi as per the jurisdiction
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions for the final 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Income Tax Returns of the final three years
Additional documents required
If the applicant is employed:
- Salary sips for the final three months
- Original leave letter from employer
If the applicant is an organization proprietor or self-employed:
- Certificate of registration of the corporate / Certificate of Incorporation (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership deed, and so on)
- Covering letter on the corporate letter head and financial documents
If the Applicant is visiting New Zealand for his/her honeymoon:
- NOC letter from mother and father
- Original marriage ceremony card
- Original engagement photographs (5-10 in quantity)
- Visitor Visa Application (INZ 1017)for a brief keep in New Zealand
- Tourist/Business Visitor Visa Application (INZ 1189)This type is for use by folks outdoors New Zealand intending a brief keep
- Additional Dependants for a Visitor Visa (INZ 1205)This type is to be submitted with the Visitor Visa Application (INZ 1017) or Partnership-Based Temporary Visa Application (INZ 1198)
- Sponsorship Form for Temporary Entry (INZ 1025)Supporting information for a customer visa, work visa or pupil visa application.
- Partnership-based Temporary Visa Application (INZ 1198)Use this way if you’re making use of for a piece or customer visa on the premise of your partnership with both a New Zealand citizen or resident or an individual who holds (or is making use of for) a brief visa to New Zealand.
- Form for Partners Supporting Partnership-Based – Temporary Entry Applications (INZ 1146)Supporting information for a â€˜partnership-based short-term entry application.Click here for application varieties and guides.
Disclaimer: The contents contained in this website are copyright protected. Except with the prior written permission of FlyingHelpline Properties Management and/or other relevant copyright owner, no person may download, duplicate, reproduce, edit, publish, make available or disseminate through whatever means this website or any content contained in whole or in part. All hyperlinks to this website require prior written application to and the approval in writing by Admin Department.
note: We provide information for users requirement. For more info contact us: Email: [email protected]