Apply travel visa in Belgium information
Complete information to obtaining a visa to go to Belgium for tourism
The Western European country of Belgium, formally referred to as the Kingdom of Belgium, Its capital, Brussels, is among the many largest and essentially the most densely populated Belgian cities.
Different components of at the moment’s Belgium have been dominated by the Dutch, Spanish, French, Austrian, which have left behind a wealthy historical past and structure. The country is distinguished by its canals, cobbled streets and medieval buildings.
Some of the favorite tourism points of interest in Europe are situated in Belgium, because the spectacularly lovely medieval metropolis of Antwerp, the Archaeological Museum of Arlon, the Flemish béguinages, the fairytale-like the traditional metropolis of Bruges crisscrossed by canals, and far more.
Must have Documents for Apply travel visa in Belgium
Documents for Belgium Visa application:
- Original Passport with a minimal validity of six months and minimal one clean page for visa stamp
- i. Passports issued past 10 years won’t be accepted by the Embassy
- ii. Handwritten passports won’t be acceptediii. Attach all of your old passports (if any)
Visa application kind duly crammed and signed on column 37 and important column.
Please note: Applicant’s cellular quantity & Email Id must be talked about in visa kind as Embassy / Consulate can contact the applicant at any level of time throughout visa processing.
Two current passport measurement pictures with matt or semi-matt end, 80% face protection, white background and with out border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
Please note: Photograph shouldn’t be greater than three months old. It shouldn’t be scanned/stapled or utilized in any of the earlier visas.
Covering Letter from applicant on business letterhead mentioning identify, designation, passport number, objective and duration of go to briefly. The letter must be duly signed by licensed signatory with firm stamp and addressed to – The Consulate General of Belgium, Mumbai.
Please notice: Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is self-employed or on plain paper if employed .
Following financial documents have to be submitted as well as with the above:
- i. Company’s in addition to private ITR (earnings Tax Returns)
- ii. Six months salary slipiii. Company and Personal Bank Statements for the final six months mentioning the applicant’s identify and handle.iv. Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveller’s Cheque
The following documents additionally have to be submitted by the applicant along with the above:
- i. Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
- ii. Brief Company Profile
- iii. Articles of Memorandum (In case the applicant is MD/Director)
- iv. Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a agency)
- v. Import / Export License (if applicable)
i. Proof of employment like salary slip or appointment letter
ii. Leave sanction letter and NOC (No objection certificates) from employer
- i. Leave Sanction Letter from facultyii. Parents have to offer ITR, Bank statement and NOC letter
- Hotel confirmation for all the period of keep in Schengen space.
Please observe: Hotel duration ought to match the ticket dates and most keep must be in Belgium
- Reservation air ticket.
- Copy of Medical travel Insurance for the keep duration amounting to 30,000 Euros.
Please notice: Travel insurance policy submitted together with the Belgium visa application have to be signed by the insured individual on the place reserved for it within the policy doc.The insurance policy doc won’t be thought-about valid if it isn’t signed by the insured individual and the visa won’t be issued.
Additional Requirements Based on the Purpose of Entry to Belgium
Depending on the aim of your go to to Belgium, you will want to satisfy some further Belgium visa requirements. Following discover the additional required documents you should submit, primarily based in your cause for travelling to Belgium.
Required Documents for an Airport Transit Visa to Belgium
When making use of to get a Belgium Airport Visa, you have to present the next further documents:
- A valid visa (if wanted) for the ultimate country one is travelling to.
- The flight ticket for the ultimate country you might be travelling to.
Required Documents for a Tourist Schengen Visa to Belgium
According to Belgium visa requirements, the next further documents are required to be submitted when making use of to acquire a Belgium Tourist visa:
- Bank statement. Preferably for the final 6 months.
- Travel Itinerary. An in depth description of your trip in Belgium. Make certain to include the aim of travelling and the supposed period of keep (entry / exit dates), in addition to any hotel reservations to show the place you can be accommodated whereas in Belgium. Do not overlook to listing the locations you propose on visiting or actions you can be attending.
- Proof how you can be financing your trip to Belgium.
Required Documents for a Business Schengen Visa to Belgium
When making use of to acquire a Belgium Business visa, you have to present the next further documents, which apply to your case:
- Invitation letter from the Belgian firm you can be visiting and their particulars and handle, accompanied with the dates of your go to.
- A certificates out of your employer. In this letter must be said why you can be travelling to Belgium, and that your employer lets you leave all through that period.
- Business bank statement. Preferably for the final 6 months.
- Memorandum and Article of Association. It must be submitted in authentic licensed copy (registered with joint inventory corporations).
- Trade License (first issued and current renewal).
- Proof of trip financing. Regarding your bills throughout your entire keep in Belgium, both the employer or the accomplice firm should state protection of bills on the letter or invitation.
Required Documents for a Student Schengen Visa to Belgium
When making use of to get a Belgium Student visa, you have to present the next further documents:
- An enrolment certificates permitting attendance of programs (faculty / college / language course / and many others.), in Belgium
- No objection letter from the academic establishment the place you might be presently enrolled (if applicable)
Required Documents for a Medical Schengen Visa to Belgium
When making use of to get a visa to obtain medical remedy in Belgium, you have to present the next further documents:
- An area medical report. Issued by a physician / clinic / hospital within the dwelling country of the visa candidate, that your want medical remedy in Belgium.
- A medical attestation from the hospital or physician in Belgium, confirming the date of your appointment in addition to your medical scenario
- Payment receipt of medical charges
- Official confirmation of the remedy/appointment by the receiving medical establishment (hospital/clinic) in
- Proof that you’ve got the adequate financial means to pay the medical bills and different associated bills all through their remedy.
Required Documents for a Schengen Visa to Belgium for Cultural, Sports, Film Crew or Religious Purposes
When making use of to get a Belgium visa underneath the aim of attending a Cultural / Sports / Religious Event in Belgium you have to present the next further documents:
- Event Information. As:
- Invitation letter from the related physique in Belgium with particulars upon the character of occasions or actions which can be to be held in Belgium.
- Entry tickets to the occasion
- Enrolment circumstances
- Detailed programme of the occasion in Belgium
- Other documents that current Names of the candidates (crew members) and different related information concerning the occasion.
- Proof of earlier performances. Participation in earlier festivals and ceremonies (cultural, spiritual), sports activities competitions, winners certificates, proof of world/worldwide rating (sports activities).
Required Documents for a Belgian Schengen Visa for the Wife/Husband of a Belgian Citizen
- Proof of Belgian citizenship (ID card or consular card or certification of Belgian nationality or naturalization order).
- Belgian marriage certificates.
- Belgian household file e-book.
Belgian Schengen Visa for Members of Official Delegations:
- The official invitation copy.
- Evidence for the aim of journey (negotiations, conferences, occasion by intergovernmental organizations, consultations).
Where to Apply for a Belgium Visa?
Depending on how the Belgian authorities have regulated visa submission and processing in your country of residence, you’ll have to apply for a short-stay visa to Belgium at one of many following:
- The Belgian Embassy in your country of residence
- One of the Belgian consulates
- A Visa Application Center to which Belgium has outsourced visa submission
- The Embassy / Consulate of one other Schengen country to which Belgium has outsourced visa submission
Who Can Apply for a Schengen Visa on the Belgian Embassy / Consulate / VAC?
If Belgium is the one country within the Schengen Area, which you propose to go to, then merely apply on the Belgian embassy / consulate / VAC in your country of residence.
On the opposite hand, if you can be visiting Belgium and no less than another Schengen state, then it is best to apply on the Belgian embassy / consulate / VAC in your country of residence if:
- You shall be spending extra days in Belgium, than within the different nations
- You shall be spending an equal quantity of days in every country, however you’ll enter the Schengen Zone by Belgium
How Long Does It Take to Get a Belgian Visa?
The processing time for a Belgian Schengen visa could take as much as 15 days, in a traditional scenario. In some circumstances, this period could also be extended as follows:
- as much as 30 days because of the excessive variety of applications the embassy of Belgium is receiving or the sensitivity of your case
- as much as 60 days in extraordinary circumstances, particularly when the Belgian embassy has to seek the advice of the embassy of a number of Schengen members
That is why you might be extremely beneficial to use on your Belgian short-stay visa as quickly as you possibly can, however no sooner than three months previous to your trip to Belgium.
Top 5 Secrets TO APPLY VISITOR VISA IN Belgium
Is Belgium Visa simple to get?
Getting a Belgium tourist visa for Indian nationals is a straightforward job. The Belgium visa requirements are simply understood. Note: Long time period Belgian visa applications are solely accepted inside three months of the requested date of arrival
Can I apply Belgium visa on-line?
Apply on-line on your Belgium visa and print out a replica of the application kind to hold together with you to the UK Visa Application Centre. Bring the next documents to the appointment: Belgium visa application form
How long does it take to get a Schengen visa to Belgium?
about 15 days
You can apply for a Belgium Schengen visa three months earlier than your deliberate trip. Depending on the nationality of the applicant, the processing time could take about 15 days from the day of your application
Why is Schengen visa rejected?
Lack To Proof The Travel Itinerary
An further cause for Schengen Visa application fail, is missing to current the correct plan of your travel inside the Schengen Area. Such circumstances include: … Not with the ability to show having a booked accommodation for every vacation spot and every night time to spend within the Schengen Area
How a lot cash do I would like in bank for Schengen visa?
Going by that, if you’re exhibiting a single bank account for two individuals, I’d recommend you may have a minimal of 1200-1500 Euros as stability in that account for 10 days. Divide it by half whether it is half the duration
Extra Person ₹599$9.99
Extra Person $9.99$10 /Extra Person $5$10 /Extra Person $5$10 /Extra Person $5
Extra Person ₹999$20.99
Extra Person $14$17 / Extra Person $9$17 / Extra Person $9$17 / Extra Person $9
Extra Person ₹999$23.99
Extra Person $14$20 / Extra Person $10$20 / Extra Person $10$20 / Extra Person $10
note: We provide information for users requirement. For more info contact us: Email: email@example.com