Apply visitor visa in Slovakia
India visa for Slovaks
There are greater than 150 nationalities together with Slovaks that may apply for an India digital visa immediately. The thought has gained reputation since its implementation. Also, the truth that Slovaks vacationers are not required to go to the Indian embassy for their visa is a giant promoting level. Instead, you get to apply on-line. Basically, you want a tool that may join to web. While many Slovaks can apply, you continue to want to verify your eligibility. You can do this utilizing the Visa Checker. Input your country of origin and select India as your vacation spot. The information you want will probably be supplied in a second.
India evisa for Slovaks – processing time and value
The price of an India evisa depends upon to issues: visa kind (tourist, business, medical) and processing time. You have three choices to select for processing time, and they’re as follows:
- Standard processing – 96 hours. Because it’s the most cost-effective choice, most candidates go for customary. It solely prices $87.
- Rush processing – 72 hours. The price goes a bit greater than with the earlier choice. You will probably be charged $117.
- Super Rush processing time – 48 hours. As you may count on, the worth goes even greater. This choice will price you $152.
As for the Slovaks visa kind, the charges above apply to a tourist visa. A medical or a business visa will price an extra $10.
The application type
- Forms should not effectively be appreciated due, however, flyinghelpline makes issues simpler for Slovaks. The form is damaged down into three easy steps. Not to point out which you could additionally contact flyinghelpline’s assist service. Someone will take your name 24/7 and information you thru the method.
- The first step is kind of easy. Slovaks simply want to insert primary information comparable to identify, deal with, e-mail, passport information, date of start, marital standing, and so forth. At this level, you might be additionally required to select the visa kind and the processing time.
- You will probably be doing revision and cost in second step. The correct disclosure of information is essential. Once your information is processed, you can not make any corrections. Slovaks ought to just remember to double-check all information earlier than submitting the application.
- The third step consists of a private questionnaire and photograph add. You could be required to add further paperwork, however the quantity depends upon the case. Not all Slovaks want to add the identical quantity. Don’t fear as you’ll be instructed what you want to add. Once you full all three steps, simply submit your application and wait for it to be sevt in your e-mail inbox within the timeframe you selected. It is so simple as that.
- The doc enable Slovaks to keep in India for most 60 days with a number of entries, depending on the kind. However, take into account that an India evisa can be utilized provided that you utilize a chosen level of entry. At the second there are 25 airports and 5 seaports that settle for such a doc. A unique level of entry requires a consular visa for which you want to go to the Indian embassy in your space.
Short Term Tourist Visa
- Consulate charges
- Service costs
- All taxes
Documents required for Slovakia Visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Your passport ought to be valid for no less than 6 months after arrival in India, with a minimal of two clean pages. If you’ve got beforehand travelled to the US, UK or the Schengen space, then it’s beneficial to connect these visa copies for a smoother course of.
- Return Flight Reservation Ticket & hotel Booking For Visa Application>>>ClickHere<<<
- The visa application type duly stuffed by the applicant, below the steering of our journey consultants
- Recent passport-size color pictures taken towards a white background with matte-finish (measurement 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close-up)
Note: Photograph shouldn’t be greater than 6 months old, scanned/stapled and shouldn’t be utilized in any of the earlier visas.
- Covering letter mentioning particulars of journey, particulars of the traveller, objective of go to and duration of keep. The letter ought to be duly signed by licensed signatory with firm stamp and addressed to the The Visa Officer, Embassy of Slovakia, New Delhi.
- Income Tax Returns of the final three years
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions for the final 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Hotel confirmation particulars
- Medical insurance coverage coverage
If the applicant is employed:
- Salary slips for the final 6 months
- Original depart letter from employer
If the applicant is an organization proprietor or self-employed:
- Certificate of registration of the corporate / Certificate of Incorporation (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership deed, and so on)
- Covering letter on the corporate letter head and financial paperwork
If the applicant is Retired:
- Pension statements for the final six months
- Proof of normal earnings generated by possession of property or business
If the applicant is Sponsored:
- Proof of sponsorship and/or information on the Invitation
- If the trip is sponsored by father/mom/guardian or any individual aside from the applicant who’s travelling, written consent licensed by public notary of the dad and mom or guardian or the individual sponsoring the trip
If the applicant is a Minor traveler:
- If accompanied with one in every of your dad and mom, then an unique NOC from different mum or dad and a duplicate of his/her passport (first and final web page)
- If travelling alone, then an unique NOC by each dad and mom and a duplicate of their passports (first and final web page)
- Visa will probably be processed inside 15 working days submit doc submission nonetheless visa approval time is on the discretion of the consulate
- If the applicant’s paperwork have to be collected from Mumbai, an extra courier payment of Rs 300 will probably be applicable. In case of locations aside from Mumbai, an extra courier payment of Rs 700 will applicable on Slovakia tourist visa charges.
Additional documents required for Slovakian visa application:
Slovakia Tourist / Visitor Visa Additional Requirements:
- Invitation letter from your family or friends in Slovakia with address and phone number – if applicable
- Bank statement for last 6 months
- Passport copies
Slovakia Visa for Business Purposes:
- The Slovakia company will also have their detailed address along with the invitation letter and the dates of your tour.
- A certificate from your employer stating your business trip
- If there was a previous business relationship between the two companies, proof of such events would have to be given
- Latest 6 month business bank statement
- Original certified copy (registered with joint stock companies) trade license (previously issued and current renewal), memorandum of association and article in proprietorship / partnership documents
- Regarding the applicant’s expenses while in the Schengen zone, the employer or partner company will have to provide details of the expenses on a letter or invitation.
Slovakia Visa for Medical Purposes:
- A local medical report
- Medical verification from a hospital or doctor in Slovakia confirms the date of your appointment as well as your medical condition
- Medical fee payment receipt
Slovakia Visa for Cultural, Sports, Film Crew or Religious Purpose:
- Invitation letter from above authorities with details of nature of events or activities – purpose of travel, expenditure coverage
- Names of applicants (crew members)
- Duration of stay
- travel program
Slovakia Visa for Members of Official Delegation:
- Official invitation copy
- Identification of the applicant
- Purpose of visit (talks, meetings, events by intergovernmental organizations, consultations)
- Duration of stay
- place to stay
Slovakia Visa for Study, Training, Research, or other types of internship objectives:
- An enrollment certificate allowing attendance of courses
- Certificate of completion or course attended
- financial help
Slovakia Visa for Wife / Husband of Slovakia Citizen:
- Proof of Slovakian citizenship (ID card or consular card or certificate of Slovakian nationality or naturalization order)
- Slovakia Marriage Certificate
- Slovakia Family Record Book
Slovakia Airport Transit Visa:
- Visa or other type of entry permit in transit country
- Copy of your valid visa to your final destination
Slovakia Visa for Under-age Children:
- Proof of parent’s regular income (specified monthly income or work statement with bank statement or business license)
- Notarized Travel Permission from Parent (Parent Travel Consent)
- If one parent lives in another country – their notarized parental visit consent
- * Note: When applying to the Slovakian Embassy / Consulate in India, the guardian or parents must accompany children below their age.
Can I extend my Schengen visa in Slovakia?
- Yes, you can extend your Slovak Schengen visa but only in exceptional cases where new facts and special reasons emerge after entry into Slovakia.
- Please read the article detailing a Schengen visa to be eligible to extend your Slovak Schengen visa in order to understand what conditions and which conditions must be met.
note: We provide information for users requirement. For more info contact us: Email: [email protected]