Table of Contents
Australian Business Visa – ETA Short Stay
The ETA Business Visa allows business people to visit Australia for work reasons for up to 3 months to conduct business.
It operates on the same conditions as the Australian ETA Tourist Visa.
The Australian ETA is an electronically stored authorization for travel to Australia, meaning you don’t need paper documentation or a stamp in your passport.
How to Apply for an Instant ETA Business Visa
- Enter travel information and passport details for each traveler.
- After payment, your application is processed instantly and linked to your passport number.
- Your ETA status is confirmed by email within a few minutes.
What ‘business activities’ when staying in Australia on an ETA?
Examples of business activities include:
- Attending conferences;
- Negotiations; or
- Exploratory business visits.
The visa does not include acting or music performance or commercial film making.
Which countries are eligible for the ETA Business Visa?
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Netherlands, Portugal, San Marino Republic Of, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom – British Citizen, Vatican City
What are the conditions of the ETA Business Visa?
If you do not abide by these conditions, your visa may be canceled or you may be subject to other penalties.
- You must not work whilst in Australia. Limited volunteer work may be acceptable;
- Not engage in any studies or training for more than three months
- Required to pass a chest x-ray examination before commencing your studies.
- You must be free from tuberculosis at the time of travel to, and entry into, Australia.
- Do not have any criminal convictions.
- For which the sentences are for a total period of 12 months duration, at the time of travel and entry into Australia.
- The holder must depart within the validity of the Visitor Visa (ETA).
Note: We do not promote any business or affiliate with anyone. We provide information for users’ requirements.
For more info contact us: