Singapore visa requirement process is simple, hassle-free, and convenient. :
- Singapore visa for Indians is electronic and procedures are very relaxed and welcome. Indians like to visit Singapore for festivities, colors, food, shopping, and their connectivity with other countries.
- By connectivity, Singapore is known as a transit hub. Traveling to Japan, Vietnam, Mauritius, Fiji, Taiwan, Uzbekistan and of course, Malaysia becomes easy.
- Indians visit Singapore mainly for leisure, business, near relatives, medical treatment, and study.
Table of Contents
Documents required for Singapore visa requirements
Do you know, Singapore is smaller than the size of our national capital Delhi?
- Singapore’s visa requirements vary slightly according to the purpose of the traveler’s journey.
- In addition, Singapore’s visa costs also vary. Therefore, generally accustomed to the visa requirement of Singapore, a passport with a passport for more than 6 months for expiry, a duly signed application form,
- six-month bank statement,
- confirmed return ticket booked,
- passport and A copy of the last page.
- Singapore Visa for Indians also needs a little more understanding that if the passport is issued from any other state of India, the current proof of residence.
- Additionally, Singapore visa requirements for tourists must add their hotel booking to the application.
- If an Indian is visiting Singapore, they will have to provide details of the person residing in Singapore where they will be staying.
- Indians planning to travel to Singapore for business are required to share the general documents mentioned above as well as an invitation letter from the organization of the purpose.
- Singapore Visa for Indians requires a minimum of INR 50, 000 to 1 lakh as bank savings.
Singapore Visa on Arrival:
The High Commission of Singapore dissolved the visa on arrival. Singapore visa on arrival is not an acceptable normal. It is mandatory for an Indian citizen to apply for an e-visa through a travel agency authorized by the Government of India.
Applications must be sent 30 days prior to departure. The Singapore visa is priced at $ 30 regardless of the outcome of the visa application.
Singapore Tourist Visa for Indians:
- For Indians, the Singapore Tourism Visa is the most suitable option for families looking for a vacation or spending time with their family living in Singapore.
- Singapore tourist visas for Indians can also be taken by parents who want their children to go to study there.
- Singapore Tourist Visas for Indians can be taken by those who want to get the best out of world-class medical services, of which Singapore is a strong place.
- Singapore travel visa is granted for 30 days and the journey must be started within 2 years.
- Visa can be extended on a valid basis through an application given to any travel agency in Singapore.
- Singapore tourism visas for Indians are extended mostly to corporate visitors, magnets, distributors or medical patients. A maximum extension is applicable for 90 days. Documents can be retracted here if broken.
Singapore Transit Visa:
- Arrival to Singapore requires the arrival of a Singapore visa, so that a transit visa can be purchased before departing from Home City.
- If the application is submitted, the travel ticket is related, if the transit visa is non-valid. In unavoidable circumstances, an Indian passenger can avail a Singapore transit visa at the time of arrival provided the journey starts within 96 hours and the transit passenger has a boarding pass.
- Indians visiting Japan, Vietnam, Mauritius, Fiji, Taiwan and Uzbekistan and of course, Malaysia can easily obtain a Singapore transit visa.
Singapore Business Visa:
- Regarding work, if an Indian wants to do business, the Singapore trade visa is worth buying diamonds because it has a lot of hidden costs.
- Indian with a profession from manager to executive level can apply for a Singapore Business Visa, provided they have a secure job offer in Singapore with a salary of less than $ 3000 Singapore.
- Singapore business visa is granted for 90 days. To apply for (EP) Employment Pass an Indian must be above 20 and of course, have a valid passport.
- The traveler can check the status of Singapore’s business visa online after 3 weeks of submission of the application. It is mandatory to pass the necessary documents for employment at all times in Singapore.
Singapore Work Visa:
- Singapore’s work visa is provided by an organization outside Singapore, while Singapore’s business visa can also be purchased by itself.
- Work permits are required for a Singapore work visa. Although the employment pass issued on Singapore Business Visa and Work Pass for Singapore Visa is the same, it is not the same.
- There is a difference in pay scale, duration and educational background.
Singapore Student Visa:
As an international student, you are required to apply for a student pass (visa) if accepted by an educational institution to study full-time in Singapore. … You can enter Singapore only after completing your application to complete the issuance formalities with the student.
It is mandatory to fill Form 16 and V36 through ICA. It usually takes two to three weeks to pass a Singapore student visa. A student pass is issued with insurance of SYL 60 / -.
Additionally, SGD 30 / – is applicable for many entries. For example, if a student comes back home, namely India; He has to pay a re-entry fee of SGD 30 / every time.
Students are allowed to work 16 hours a week and full-time during holidays on a visit visa. But for the first six months, students are not allowed to work.
After the completion of studies, students are allowed to appear on the Employment Pass Eligibility Certificate (EPEC) which allows them to stay for one more year to seek a job.
The documents required for a Singapore student visa are very important like all other visas.
- IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT, GRE are a bonus
- A passport size photo below 6 months of age
- Student Visa Application Form
- Mark sheet since 10th grade
- Bank loan document if any
- Fixed Deposit if any
- Two academic references
- Two employment references if applicable
- Work experience certificate if any
- One month basic bank statement
- An Affidavit of Support is also to be given by the sponsor in Singapore
- Singapore visa cost
- Singapore Tourist Visa for Indians: Soft 30 / –
- Singapore Transit Visa: Up to 96 Hours Free
- Singapore Business Visa: Range from 30 to 70 / –
- Singapore Work Visa: Range 30 to 70 / –
- Singapore Student Visa: SGD 30 / –
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I apply for a Singapore visa online?
For Indians to avail Singapore visas, the application form has to be filled electronically on the ICA(Immigration and Check Point Authority).
Applications have to be made at least 30 days before the journey starts.
2. Is Singapore visa for Indian citizens?
At this time, Singapore Visa on Arrival is not available except for passengers in transit.
Singapore visas for Indians have to be obtained through the process of filling an e-form or executed from a local authorized agency.
3. What is the visa fee from India to Singapore?
The current applicable Singapore visa costs Singaporean $ 30.
4. What is the validity of Singapore Tourist Visa for Indians?
The validity of the visa is for 2 years with a maximum stay period of 30 days.
5. What can be done to increase the maximum length of stay?
The validity of 30 days can be extended to 90 days as per Singapore visa requirements.
Extra Person ₹599$9.99
Extra Person $9.99$10 /Extra Person $5$10 /Extra Person $5$10 /Extra Person $5
Extra Person ₹999$20.99
Extra Person $14$17 / Extra Person $9$17 / Extra Person $9$17 / Extra Person $9
Extra Person ₹999$23.99
Extra Person $14$20 / Extra Person $10$20 / Extra Person $10$20 / Extra Person $10
Disclaimer: The contents contained in this website are copyright protected. Except with the prior written permission of FlyingHelpline Properties Management and/or other relevant copyright owner, no person may download, duplicate, reproduce, edit, publish, make available or disseminate through whatever means this website or any content contained in whole or in part. All hyperlinks to this website require prior written application to and the approval in writing by Admin Department.
note: We provide information for users requirement. For more info contact us: Email: email@example.com