Apply travel visa in Austria information
Complete information to obtaining a visa to go to Austria for tourism
Austria – A landlocked country in Europe, Austria is a traveller’s paradise with its uncommon mixture of pure magnificence and cultural brilliance. Gifted with God’s bounty, it could leave you enchanted with all that that points of interest it has in retailer.
With picturesque sights of majestic mountains, gleaming lakes and delightful vineyards ready for you at every step, you’ll really feel delighted past your expectations.
Must have Documents for Apply travel visa in Austria
Documents required for Austria Visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Your passport needs to be valid for no less than three months after departure, with a minimal of two clean pages. If you’ve beforehand travelled to the US, UK or the Schengen space, then it’s beneficial to connect these visa copies for a smoother course of.
- Return air tickets
- The visa application type duly stuffed by the applicant, underneath the steerage of our travel consultants
- 2 current passport-size color images taken in opposition to a white background with matte-finish (dimension 35 mm x 45 mm and 60% – 80% face close-up)
Note: Photograph shouldn’t be greater than three months old, scanned/stapled and shouldn’t be utilized in any of the earlier visas.
- Covering letter mentioning particulars of travel, particulars of the traveller, goal of go to and duration of keep. The letter needs to be duly signed by licensed signatory with firm stamp and addressed to the The Visa Officer, Embassy of Austria, New Delhi.
- Income Tax Returns of the final three years
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions for the final 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Hotel confirmation particulars
- Medical insurance policy
If the applicant is employed:
- Salary slips for the final three months
- Original leave letter from employer
If the applicant is an organization proprietor or self-employed:
- Certificate of registration of the corporate / Certificate of Incorporation (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership deed, and so forth)
- Covering letter on the corporate letter head and financial documents
If the applicant is Student:
- Original NOC letter from college / faculty with ID card copy
If the applicant is a Minor traveler:
- If accompanied with considered one of your dad and mom, then an authentic NOC from different guardian and a replica of his/her passport (first and final page)
- If travelling alone, then an authentic NOC by each dad and mom and a replica of their passports (first and final page)
- Visa can be processed inside 15 working days submit doc submission nevertheless visa approval time is on the discretion of the consulate
- If the applicant’s documents must be collected from Mumbai, an extra courier price of Rs 300 can be applicable. In case of locations aside from Mumbai, an extra courier price of Rs 700 will applicable on Austria tourist visa charges.
Top 5 Secrets TO APPLY VISITOR VISA IN Austria
Top Places to Visit in Austria
- Salzburg’s Old Town:Named as a UNESCO world heritage web site, this district in Salzburg has old-world attraction preserved in its lanes and structure. With Medieval and Baroque buildings, this historic city attracts thousands and thousands of vacationers yearly.
- Vienna’s Hofburg: This is an imperial palace situated within the centre of the capital metropolis of Austria. When at this majestic palace, you may get pleasure from a path of Empress Elisabeth. Its palace advanced is among the largest on this planet and is a spectacular web site with its gardens, squares, the Royal Chapel and the numerous totally different types of architectures.
- Vineyards of Vienna: Vienna has 700 hectares of vineyards, whereas a visitor you may get pleasure from mountaineering trails and excursions, together with making an attempt all kinds of wines. Not simply that, the genuine environment coupled with reside music and good meals offers you one of the vital pleasing experiences whereas in Austria.
- Lentos Museum: A contemporary artwork museum within the metropolis of Linz, that is one attraction that may sweep you off your toes with all of the beautiful masterpieces on show. Situated on the cultural mile, alongside Danube river, this museum places collectively works that are worldwide in attraction and but rooted in tradition.
- Zwölferkopf Mountains: This mountain peak of the Karwendal mountain chain provides each journey and soul-stirring magnificence to the traveller in you. From get pleasure from mountaineering trails to snowboarding to Lake Achensee, you’re positive to have a surreal in addition to enjoyable expertise.
How to Reach Austria
Among the most important worldwide airports in Austria, probably the most well-known touchpoint for Indian travellers is Schwechat-Flughafen. Located in Vienna, you’ll land right here from India earlier than continuing additional to another state or metropolis. Though there are a number of different airports situated in numerous cities like Innsbruck, Salzburg, Klagenfurt, they’re principally open for European travellers.
Flights can be found from many main Indian cities like New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai and Kochi. There are additionally some direct Austrian flights which can take even lesser much less time in commute.
Best Time to Visit visit Austria
One of the finest times to travel to Austria is in the course of the spring months, i.e. in between April – May. You could even go to it throughout fall, i.e. between September – October. During these months, you’re positive to seek out wonderful climate which can allow you to to get pleasure from outside actions to the fullest. Also, the group throughout this period is sparser.
The excessive tourist season in Austria that falls between June – August additionally sees good climate, however the crowds may be too overwhelming for you.
Things to Pack when visit to Austria
Being nicely packed brings with it many advantages and helps make your trip smoother and extra enjoyable. So, ensure that to maintain these few important gadgets in your baggage when travelling to Austria:
- Passport and Visa
- High SPF sunscreen
- Insect repellant
- Comfortable sneakers (for mountaineering)
- Sunglasses and a hat
- Travel insurance (to deal with medical emergencies)
- Power adaptor
- Medicines and first-aid package
Shopping List Essentials in Austria
Every vacation spot has its distinct cultural attraction. To carry a bit of that attraction again with you as a reminiscence, you should purchase souvenirs and issues which might be distinctive to that place. Some of the gadgets it’s essential to contemplate shopping for from Austria are as follows-
- Mozart Balls- These are Austrian sweets, present in all the nice supermarkets there. Covered in packets having the well-known composer’s face on it, these are available in delectable flavours and may be [perfect to carry back for your loved ones and friends.
- Snow Globe– These miniature wonders were first created by a surgical instrument mechanic and have now gone on to become a sought-after souvenir in markets worldwide. You may even head to Snow Globe museum in Vienna here, which has the most extensive collection of such globes.
Beethoven Bust- Austria being Beethoven’s home country sells exquisite and quirky stuff with master composer’s picture and elements from his life. From fridge magnets to clay busts, you can buy several of these to carry back as a memory.
Top Indian Restaurants in Austria
Location: Dorf 128, near Volksbank 6306, Soll, Austria
Ratings: 4.5 stars
Cost for two: INR 3,288
IMLAUER Sky- Bar & Restaurant
Location: Rainerstrasse 6, 5020, Salzburg, Austria
Ratings: 4.5 stars
Cost for two: INR 5,101
Hospiz Alm Restaurant
Location: Saint Christopher street 118, Arlberg Hospiz, 6580, Austria
Ratings: 4 stars
Cost for two: INR 3,396
Location: Himmelpfortgasse 23, 1010 Vienna, Austria
Ratings: 4.5 stars
Cost for two: INR 3,350
Healthcare Centers in Austria
- Confraternität Private Hospital – This private hospital is located in the centre of Austria’s capital city, i.e. Vienna and is easily accessible through public transport.
Location: Skodagasse 32, 1080 Vienna
Airport: Vienna 25 km
Train station: 3,5 km
Next public transport: 100 m
Contact: +43 1 401145873
Döbling Private Hospital
Location: Heiligenstaedter Str. 57-63, 1190 Vienna
Airport: Vienna 26 km
Train station: 1,5 km
Next public transport: 250 m
Contact: +43 1 36066775
Graz Ragnitz Private Hospital
Location: Berthold-Lindner-Weg 15, 8047 Graz
Airport: Graz 15 km
Train station: 5 km
Next public transport: 200 m
Contact: +43 316 5960
No one would want to fall sick while on their trip to a place as fascinating as Austria. However, sickness, bodily injury or any other medical complication are unforeseen and can thus, arise at any moment. That is precisely why you need travel insurance before flying down to an international location. It will support you in getting treated in the best hospitals in Austria while ensuring that it doesn’t cause a dent in your pocket.
The official currency of Austria is Euro.
Basis of Local Communication
|I’m Sorry||Es tut mir leid|
|What’s your name?||Wiederholen Sie bitte|
|Good Morning||Guten Morgen|
|Excuse me||Entschuldigung Sie bitte|
|How Much Does that Cost?||Wie viel kostet das?|
note: We provide information for users requirement. For more info contact us: Email: [email protected]