Apply travel visa in France information
Complete information to obtaining a visa to go to France for tourism
Located in northwestern Europe, France is a fascinating country adorned with picturesque villages, quaint cities, huge mountains and chic cities. Every 12 months, the country welcomes thousands and thousands of travellers which makes it one of the crucial well-known travel locations throughout the globe.
Depending on the aim of your travel to France, there are totally different types of visas that may apply to the event.
Whether you might be planning to go on a go to, examine or work and reside in France completely, you’ll have to apply for a special France Schengen Visa, accordingly.
Must have Documents for Apply travel visa in France
Documents required for France visa application:
- Reservation Confirmed return air ticket
- Original Passport (with validity of minimal six months from return date of travel and minimal one page needs to be clean from each facet for visa stamp), copies of old passports exhibiting travel historical past should be hooked up as properly.
- Visa application type needs to be stuffed by the applicant with 02 signatures.
- Photo Specification: Two current passport measurement pictures with matt end, 70% face protection and white background. The dimensions of the picture needs to be 35mm x 45mm.
- Original overlaying letter from applicant with the applicant’s passport particulars, bills particulars, and all travel particulars with function of go to. The letter needs to be duly signed by licensed signatory with firm stamp and addressed to ‘Consulate General of France, Mumbai’.
- Original and duplicate of non-public ITR of the final Three years
- Bank statement reflecting transactions of final 6 months, with a transparent point out of the bank’s identify and phone quantity
- Hotel confirmation as per travel itinerary
- Salary Slip copies for the final Three months
Please be aware:
- If the applicant’s place of assortment of documents is in Mumbai, a further courier payment of Rs 300 will probably be applicable. If place aside from Mumbai, a further courier payment of Rs 700 will probably be applicable on France tourist visa charges.
- The Covering letter, Insurance & air ticket ought to have similar dates, talked about explicitly.
- Additional firm documents possibly required if the applicant is Partner/Director/Owner of any agency.
- The above requirements are major pointers. Any delay in submission or assortment, any change in charges, extra documents, visa validity, turnaround time or points surfaced in the course of the course of non-public presence(Interview) of the applicant is solely dependant on the discretion of the Consulate/Embassy solely . After application for obtaining the visa,the applicant will probably be held answerable for the selections he/she takes. Flyinghelpline.com won’t be answerable for any delay or issues which will happen in visa processes as the ultimate resolution rests with the consulate/Embassy solely.
- Visa charges are non refundable, in case of rejection or any points pertaining to passport withdrawal earlier than visa processing.
Top 5 Secrets TO APPLY VISITOR VISA IN France
Top Places to Visit in France
Here is the checklist of greatest cities and tourist locations in France you have to not miss:
- Paris: The cosmopolitan capital of France, Paris should be on the highest of your locations to go to in France. It is the house of a few of the world-famous tourist sights comparable to the enduring Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, Louvre Museum, Palace of Versailles, Disneyland Paris and lots of extra.
- Provence: One of probably the most charming locations in France, Provence is blessed with sun-kissed seashores and bustling festivals. Some of the tourist sights you can not afford to overlook right here include, Aix-en-Provence, Cassis and Avignon.
- The Côte d’Azur: Also referred to as French Riviera, it’s the Mediterranean coast of southeastern France. Saint-Tropez, Cannes and Monaco come below this area. If you might be on a luxurious travel funds, French Riviera should be in your checklist.
- Brittany: If you might be an explorer, Brittany is ideal for you. It has every part that may allure you probably the most – scintillating shoreline, dense forests and medieval cities.
- The Alsace Region: This area is a should go to as its look and tradition are fairly distinctive from the remainder of France. The historic cities like Colmar and Strasbourg are well-known for his or her intriguing structure and scenic canals. Other than the cities and villages, there are mesmerising vine-covered foothills with Rhine River flowing alongside the gorgeous panorama.
Other locations to go to in France include Lyon, Lourdes, Bordeaux, Rocamadour, French Alps and lots of extra. Include them in your itinerary and have a beautiful vacation.
How to Reach in France
France has glorious connectivity by means of worldwide airports situated in varied cities like Paris, Marseilles, Lyon and lots of others. People travelling from India can take varied flights from cities like Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai amongst others. Some of the airways that function between India and France include Air France, Air India, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines, Emirates to call a couple of. Bus and taxi companies are additionally accessible exterior the airport to travel throughout totally different places within the country.
Best Time to Visit in France
If you might be planning a trip to France, strive deciding on dates both in spring (April-June) or fall (Sept-Nov). However, attempt to keep away from the trip throughout French holidays as virtually all of the cities shut down.
Things to Pack when apply france visa
When packing for the trip, it can be crucial that you simply examine the climate circumstances after which resolve which important belongings you require to tackle the holiday. Here is a brief packing checklist for France:
- Colourful and light-weight garments
- Comfortable footwear
- First assist package
- Important documents together with travel insurance policy
- Umbrella and hats
- Bathing fits
- Essential toiletries
Top Delicacies of France
When on a trip to France, you can not ignore the scrumptious French delicacies. Its aroma, wealthy style and savoury texture are sufficient to entice you in the direction of the very best French eating places within the country. Here are a few of the high delicacies that you have to strive in your trip in France:
- Baguette: This is a well-known French bread constituted of primary lean dough. Baguette is greatest loved with butter, margarine, cream cheese unfold on it. Not simply this, however this crispy and engaging bread can be become luxurious sandwich or Chicken fillet baguette.
- Croissant: One of probably the most well-known dishes to strive in France, Croissant is a buttery pastry which is made with layers yeast-leavened dough. These are greatest loved throughout breakfast.
- Salade Lyonnaise: A easy but pleasant dish, Salade Lyonnaise is ready with bitter greens, bared cooked eggs, crisp bacon and heat French dressing. To have the very best Salade Lyonnaise, you may head to any restaurant in Lyon.
- Socca: Prepared from chickpea flour, it’s a flatbread loved with a glass of crisp rosé. Socca is also called farinata and may be simply discovered within the metropolis markets.
- Ratatouille: Yes! You learn it proper. There is a dish in France named Ratatouille which is a vegetarian dish ready with contemporary greens and garlicky tomato sauce.
Shopping List Essentials in France
Shopping is likely one of the most enjoyable issues to do in France. Here are a few of the most well-known spots that purchasing lovers by no means miss to discover on their trip to France:
- Champs Elysees: Located within the Fashion capital of France, Champs Elysees in Paris is likely one of the most unique purchasing locations in France. Be it the excessive road outlets, luxurious shops or quaint eating places; Champs Elysees has all of it.
- Rue Sainte-Catherin: It is a bustling purchasing road in Bordeaux and is dwelling to a few of the largest and hottest purchasing shops comparable to Simons, Birks and Ogilvy. Not simply this however there are additionally varied purchasing malls like Les Cours Mont-Royal, Place Montréal Trust, Le Centre Eaton, Complexe Les Ailes the place you should buy wonderful stuff.
- Annecy Flea Market: It is not only the range but additionally the attractive location of this market that make it a must-visit place. The market is open on the final Saturday of the month and provides vintage native and rustic wares.
- Porte de Vanves: The solely flea market situated in central Paris, Porte de Vanves is an ideal spot to purchase eclectic wares, work, classic clothes and lots of extra.
Top Indian Restaurants in France
- Indian Curry & Tandoori
Location: 16 boulevard Gambetta, 06000 Nice, France
Contact: +33 4 22 09 73 92
- Le Namaste
Contact: 11, rue du Faubourg-de-Pierre, 67000, Strasbourg, France
Location: +33 3 88 23 00 58
- New Jawad Longchamp
Location: 30 rue de Longchamp, 75116 Paris, France
Contact: +33 1 47 27 24 14
Healthcare Centres in france
Whenever you might be travelling overseas, it’s important to have some information in regards to the healthcare centres of the country to hunt assist in case of any medical emergency. Some of the hospitals you could contact when you find yourself on a trip to France include:
- American Hospital of Paris
Location: 63 Boulevard Victor Hugo, 92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
Contact: +33 1 46 41 25 25
- Nice University Hospital
Contact: 30 Voie Romaine, 06001 Nice, France
Location: +33 4 92 03 77 77
- Beaujon Hospital
Contact: 100 Boulevard du Géneral Leclerc, 92110 Clichy, France
Location: +33 1 40 87 50 00
To be on the a lot safer facet, it’s suggested that you simply must also purchase a travel insurance policy earlier than occurring a trip. With a travel insurance policy in hand, you’ll not face any hassle concerning medical assist and get the correct therapy on time.
The official forex of France is Euro. The payments are available in denominations of 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 and 500 euros.
Basics of Local Communication in France
The official language spoken right here is French. However, you can too discover folks talking English. Here are a few of the French phrases and their meanings in English. A fast understanding of those phrases will ease the communication in France:
|I’m sorry!||Je suis désolé|
|Do You Know This Address?||Connaissez-vous cette adresse?|
|How a lot?||Combein?|
note: We provide information for users requirement. For more info contact us: Email: [email protected]