Table of Contents
How to Apply student visa in spain?
Where Is The Best option to How to Apply student visa in spain??
Documents requirement are as follows:
Visa application form i.e national visa form which is available in site.
- 1.Original acceptance letter from the University.
- 2.Police clearance certificate (PCC) issued from the regional passport office that also should be appostile from minister of external affairs.
- 3.insurance from the required company which is valid in europe.(I did from Reliance).upto 50k USD or 30k euro.
- 4.Bank statement (last 6 months,show at least 5 lakh)
- 5. Income tax return from the person who is sponsoring you(last 3 years,it should be self attested of that person who is sponsoring).
- 6.Residence certificate (where you are going to stay in Spain).
- flight ticket reservation for visa
- 7.Affidivit letter from your person(who is sponsoring)for monthly expenses upto 1000euro.
- 8.Medical certificate from the registered doctor (M.D,this also should be apostille from the minister of external affairs).
- 9.If your course in English then IELTS score card.
- 10.Degree certificate if you are going for master.
- 11.Transcripts of your education.
- 12.10th and 12th marks card.
- 13.Draft in favour of embassy of Spain,New Delhi if you are applying from this embassy(Rs 4300).
After submitting the documents they will give your the xerox copy visa application number.
They will contact you maximum of 15 days.
At the time of collection please bring that xerox copy of the visa application.
Collection time 9 to 12 p.m( Monday to Thursday).They will ask in this time when you are going to Spain.
10 Best FAQ’s For How to Apply student visa in spain??
Take 10 Minutes to Get Started With How to Apply student visa in spain??
How long does it take to get a student visa to Spain?
They only accept appointments made online and you can make them in far in advance as 3 months prior to departure. The visa processing time is 4 weeks, and they mean four weeks!
Can you apply for a student visa while in Spain?
Keep in mind that you cannot apply for a student visa while you are in Spain on a short-stay visa. You can only apply for it from your home country. … The only valid visa is the one obtained from the Spanish Embassy or Consulate in your area, before coming to Spain
How can I get PR after study in Spain?
Applying for the residence permit for students looking for a job. You can start this procedure 60 days before or 90 days after you finished your studies in Spain, and it will only allow you to stay for a maximum of 12 months in order to find a job or to start your own business project. So the time constraint is solved.
Can international students work in Spain?
Good news! As a non-European citizen, you are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week in Spain under a student visa. Any student with a student visa can work up to 4 hours per day on a special work permit. … The permit that allows students to work full-time, up to 3 months, is only valid when there are no classes.
Can I stay in Spain after my student visa expires?
You will not be able to extend your student visa in Spain for travel purposes, however if you would like to travel around Spain after your visa expires, you need to leave Spain and re-enter as a tourist. … Within the Schengen Area, you can travel as a tourist for up to 90 days within a 180 day period.
How can I convert my student visa to work permit in Spain?
If the student has remained in Spain for study purposes for a period of more than three years, he or she can apply to change his or her stay for study purposes to a residence and work permit.
How long does Spain visa take?
15 calendar days is the standard processing time that a Consulate should aim at, according to the Schengen visa rules. In an individual case, it may take up to 30 days (e.g. if the Consulate has to contact the authorities of another country about your application).
Why is Schengen visa rejected?
Lack To Proof The Travel Itinerary
An additional reason for Schengen Visa application fail, is lacking to present the proper plan of your travel within the Schengen Area. Such cases include: … Not being able to prove having a booked accommodation for each destination and each night to spend in the Schengen Area.
Extra Person ₹599$9.99
Extra Person $9.99$10 /Extra Person $5$10 /Extra Person $5$10 /Extra Person $5
Extra Person ₹999$20.99
Extra Person $14$17 / Extra Person $9$17 / Extra Person $9$17 / Extra Person $9
Extra Person ₹999$23.99
Extra Person $14$20 / Extra Person $10$20 / Extra Person $10$20 / Extra Person $10
Disclaimer: The contents contained in this website are copyright protected. Except with the prior written permission of FlyingHelpline Properties Management and/or other relevant copyright owner, no person may download, duplicate, reproduce, edit, publish, make available or disseminate through whatever means this website or any content contained in whole or in part. All hyperlinks to this website require prior written application to and the approval in writing by Admin Department.
note: We provide information for users requirement. For more info contact us: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org