Apply travel visa in spain information
Why You Really Need A visitor visa in spain
Information about Spain visa, documents requirements for the application, visa charges, insurance for Spain, application type and tips.
Depending on the aim of your travel to Spain, there are various kinds of visas that can apply to the event.
Whether you’re planning to go on a go-to, examine or work and reside in Spain completely, you’ll have to apply for a unique Schengen Visa, accordingly.
- This visa means that you can travel to India for holidays, go to monuments, meet associates, attend a marriage…
- Generally, the Embassy of India points a visa valid for six months; however these usually are not given by default. Applicants might be granted a lesser duration if a lesser duration is written on the application type and/if the consular companies resolve to take action. In such circumstances, visa charges stay unchanged. Please be aware that the Tourist visa can’t be exchanged and can’t be extended in India.
- The following individuals usually are not eligible for Tourist Visas:
- Certain professions require a “journalist” visa. The sectors of exercise involved by this requirement are: cinema, tv, media, writing, publishing, press, pictures, communication, promoting… (This record is non-exhaustive).
- In case your occupation falls in considered one of these classes please discuss with the Journalist Visa guidelines.
- Please be aware: the validity of a visa begins on the day it’s issued by the Embassy of India and never on the date of departure.
Must have Documents for Apply travel visa in spain:
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Your passport must be valid for a minimum of 6 months, with a minimal of two clean pages for the visa stamp
- Scanned copy of the primary and final page of your present and former passport
- Return Flight Reservation Ticket & hotel Booking For Visa Application>>>ClickHere<<<
- The visa application type with two copies duly typed and signed on column 37 and 38 in blue ink solely.
The following kinds additionally must be duly stuffed, signed and submitted together with the application:
i. Spain Authorisation Form
ii. Spain Supplementary Form
Please be aware: Applicant’s cellular quantity must be talked about in the visa type as Embassy / Consulate can contact the applicant at any level of time through the visa processing.
- 2 current passport-size color images taken in opposition to a white background with matte-finish (measurement 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close-up)
Please be aware: Photograph shouldn’t be greater than three months old or scanned, stapled and shouldn’t be used in any of the earlier visas.
- Covering letter mentioning particulars of travel, particulars of the traveller, function of go to and duration of keep. The letter must be duly signed by licensed signatory with firm stamp and addressed to The Consulate General of Spain, Mumbai
- Income Tax Returns of the final three years
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions for the final 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Scanned color copy of your pan card
- Hotel confirmation particulars for the complete period of keep in Schengen space and tour itinerary
Please be aware: Hotel dates ought to match the ticket dates and most keep must be in Spain.
- Medical insurance policy
If the applicant is employed:
- Salary slips for the final three months
- Original leave letter from employer
If the applicant is an organization proprietor or self-employed:
- Certificate of registration of the corporate / Certificate of Incorporation (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership deed, and so forth)
- Covering letter on the corporate letter head and financial documents
If the couple is travelling collectively:
- Marriage Certificate / Notarized affidavit on a Rs 100 stamp paper declaring the wedding particulars
- Photocopy of your marriage ceremony card
- *Note: The signed application type have to be accompanied the remainder of the above-mentioned necessary documents and handed personally on the applicable embassy/consulate or its consultant in your private home country.Apart from the overall documentation required, accompanying must be different extra documents depending on the aim of your Spanish Visa application.
List of extra documents required for Spain Visa Application:
Spanish Tourist/Visitor Visa:
- Invitation letter from your family or friends in Spain with the handle and cellphone quantity – if applicable
- Bank assertion of the final 6 months
- Passport copies
Spain Visa for Business Purposes:
- Invitation letter from the Spanish company you will be visiting and their detailed handle accompanied with the dates of your go to
- A certificates out of your employer stating/permitting your business travel
- If there have been earlier commerce relations between the 2 firms, proof of such occasions have to be offered
- Business bank assertion of the most recent 6 months
- Memorandum and Article of Association in original licensed copy (registered with joint inventory firms) Trade License (first issued and present renewal), Proprietorship/Partnership documents
- Regarding the applicant’s bills throughout keep in the Schengen zone, both the employer or the companion firm should state protection of bills on the letter or invitation.
Spain Visa for Medical Purposes:
- A local medical report
- A medical attestation from the hospital or physician in Spain, confirming the date of your appointment in addition to your medical scenario
- Payment receipt of medical charges
Spain Visa for Cultural, Sports, Film Crew or Religious Purposes:
- Invitation letter from the above-mentioned authorities with particulars upon the character of occasions or actions – function of go to , expense protection
- Names of the candidates (crew members)
- Duration of keep
- Travel itinerary
Spain Visa for Study, Training, Research, or different kind of Internship Purposes:
- An enrollment certificates permitting attendance of programs
- Certificate of completion or programs attended
- Financial sustenance
Spain Visa For The Wife/Husband of a Spanish citizen:
- Proof of Spanish citizenship (ID card or consular card or certification of Spanish nationality or naturalization order)
- Spanish marriage certificates
- Spanish household document guide
Spanish Airport Transit Visa:
- Visa or different kind of entry allow in the transit country
- Copy of your valid visa to your ultimate vacation spot
Spain Visa for Under-Age Children:
- Proof of guardian’s common revenue (work contract with specified month-to-month revenue or a bank assertion or business license)
- Notarized travel permission from guardian (parental travel consent)
- If one guardian lives in one other country – their notarized parental travel consent
*Note: When making use of at the Spanish embassy/consulate in residence country, the guardian or guardian ought to accompany their under-age youngsters.
Can I extend my Spanish short-stay visa?
Yes, you may extend your Spanish short-stay visa however solely in distinctive circumstances the place new information and particular causes come up after entry in Spain.
Top 5 Secrets TO APPLY VISITOR VISA IN Spain
Never Lose Your hope to get your travel visa in spain Again
Applications processed individually
Each visa application is processed individually by the Embassy of India: consequently processing times might differ between applications that look like related. It is especially frequent for households and teams who’ve submitted their applications concurrently to obtain their visas with a number of days hole.
How long does Spain take a tourist visa?
15 calendar days is the standard processing time that a consulate must do according to Schengen visa regulations. In an individual case, this may take up to 30 days (eg if the consulate has to contact the authorities of another country for your application).
How much is Spain visa fee?
Spain Short-Stay Visa Fees Spain Schengen visa fees are as follows: Adults are required to pay a fee of € 80. Minors under the age of 12 are required to pay a fee of € 40. Children under 6 years of age are exempt from visa fees.
What are the best months to visit Spain?
The best time to travel to Spain is usually during spring (March to May) or fall (September to November). At these times, you will find less crowds, cheaper accommodation and the best weather (even for hitting the beach!).
Can I apply for a Spanish visa online?
General documents required for Spain visa application:
Download the application form, fill it completely and honestly. You can also fill the Spanish Visa Application Form electronically and then print hard-copies.
How can I get PR in Spain?
Before one is able to apply for citizenship in Spain, one will need to apply for another residence to meet the 10-year residency criteria. Permanent residents are required to live in Spain for at least five years. Residency must be legal and continuous before application
What is the cheapest time to visit Spain?
The cheapest time to travel to Spain is usually from December to March, although you can also enjoy cheap flights and hotels in the early spring and late autumn. Many vibrant markets and activities are celebrated in the winter months as Christmas, Carnival and New Year’s Eve.
How long can you stay in Spain without a residence?
How long can I live without being in Spain? A maximum of 183 days per year (6 months) can remain in Spain. If you spend an additional day (184 days and beyond), you will be considered a resident, therefore paying taxes resident in the country.
Extra Person ₹599$9.99
Extra Person $9.99$10 /Extra Person $5$10 /Extra Person $5$10 /Extra Person $5
Extra Person ₹999$20.99
Extra Person $14$17 / Extra Person $9$17 / Extra Person $9$17 / Extra Person $9
Extra Person ₹999$23.99
Extra Person $14$20 / Extra Person $10$20 / Extra Person $10$20 / Extra Person $10
note: We provide information for users requirement. For more info contact us: Email: email@example.com